Firm Profile

GAE&G PartnersFounded on the ideals of personal integrity and dedication to our clients, Groskreutz, Abraham, Eshleman & Gerretse (GAE&G) was founded by Harry Topping in 1943. In 1969 Harry Topping and Joseph C. Gianotti merged their separate practices and became known as Topping and Gianotti. A full service certified public accounting firm with Illinois offices in Kankakee, Cullom, Forrest and Roberts and an office in Naples, Florida, GAE&G continues its commitment to these ideals.

The name of the Firm has changed as individuals were added to the partnership and after retirements.

The following is a list of former partners:

  • Harry Topping
  • Joe Gianotti
  • Bruce Payne
  • Michael Gray
  • Stephen Schmidt

GAE&G keeps pace in an unpredictable business environment by developing and maintaining expertise in many areas through ongoing continuing education, professional development and involvement in civic and industry organizations. We have worked diligently to assemble a specially selected team of highly knowledgeable professionals who work together to meet the current and future needs of our clients with services in assurance, tax, bookkeeping & payroll, and business advisory.

We are truly a full-service firm, providing the highest level of client service.

 

Memberships

To help provide personalized and timely service of the highest quality, Groskreutz, Abraham, Eshleman & Gerretse (GAE&G) is committed to membership involvement in professional organizations. Through continuing education, current publications, networking and more, our professionals’ involvement in these organizations provides us with the information and skills necessary to provide innovative solutions that are critical to your financial success.

Active member of:

  • American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
  • American Accounting Association
  • Illinois CPA Society
  • Society for Human Resource Management
  • Florida Institute of CPAs

As well as many others:

  • Kankakee County Chamber of Commerce
  • Hundred Club of Kankakee County